This week, Mr Cheong asked us to post our views about the next lesson - Social Web /IP/ Blog or Websites. I was only told to post my view about IP so I will not talk about the rest.
A video showed us about copyright infringement and why it is wrong. Then we were requested to post our views about copyright, trademarks and others that go under IP. The video is below here.
The video let me know that copy is not right, and that is unfair to the inventor if someone takes the source and calls it off as his own. We should respect the person who created the source and ask for permission, credit the source and maybe even pay for the source. Copyright infringement is wrong and people will face the consequences if he fails to obey the law.
An interesting thing I learnt is that whatever you use should purely be used for personal use. Another interesting thing I learnt is that if you want to photocopy part of a book, no more that 10% (in cases where 1 chapter is more than 10%) or 1 chapter can be photocopied, and even then, it should be used for personal use, again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment